Monday, August 11, 2008

There's no point in hiding it...

I'm pregnant! Jon and I wanted to keep it a secret but anyone who has spent more than 5 seconds around me either already knew, or was extremely suspicious. So, yeah. There it is. I am 10 weeks along and am sicker than a dog. Hopefully that will pass in the next few weeks, but we'll see.
We're really excited! Jon and I are both wanting a boy (if you've met my 4 older sisters and my 6 nieces you'll understand why) but I would love to have a little girl. I'm due March 9th and I am going to my first doctor's appointment sometime this week. I'm pretty nervous about it, but we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Aubrey said...

Congrats! You will be such a great mom!!

benandchayfuller said...

Congrats! Let me know how your dr. appt goes. Hopefully the morning sickness will go away soon.