Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been tagged.

Here are the rules.
Copy and paste the questions.
Fill in your answers.
Tag anyone you want at the end.


  1. Real tree or artificial? Well, right now we have an artificial tree, but I prefer the real thing.
  2. Foil or Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
  3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I'm not sure if we will even decorate. We will be moving sometime around the end of December/beginning of January.
  4. How is the tree decorated? Mostly just solid colored ornaments. We have some bows, and a few other family ornaments, but we tend to stick to the traditional bulbs. This year we want to get some friends together and make some homemade ornaments to throw in the mix.
  5. When do you take the tree down? sometime new year's week.
  6. Do you like eggnog? Love it! Jon likes to add milk to his so it's not so thick, but I like it just the way it is. The thicker the better!
  7. Favorite gift received as a child? the one I always looked forward to was the card from my Mema. It was the money card. I'm sure I had other presents that I loved, but the money card was one I always had my eye out for.
  8. Do you have a nativity scene? yes! My mother-in-law gave me my first set for Christmas last year.
  9. Hardest person to buy for? Bobbie Townsend. (jon's mom)
  10. Easiest person to buy for? I have a really hard time buying gifts. I never know what anyone wants! But if I had to choose, I would say Jon.
  11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I've ever had a horrible Christmas gift...
  12. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail! I love hanging them.
  13. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott playing Scrooge.
  14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever. Usually November.
  15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? sure have
  16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? for Christmas Eve dinner, my family has a dinner of finger foods. We have pizza rolls, little sandwiches, crackers and cheese, a veggie tray, a cheese ball, punch, etc. I love it!
  17. Clear lights or colored on the tree? as long as they don't flash, I don't care.
  18. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
  19. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? We travel. I'm not sure when we are going to make the transition from traveling to staying home.
  20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yep
  21. Angel on the tree top or a star? I prefer angels. Particularly my family angel.
  22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Jon and I cannot agree on this. His family opens all gifts Christmas morning, while mine opens family gifts Christmas Eve and Santa gifts in the morning. I think we've decided on ONE family gift Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning.
  23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? the crap about "Happy Holidays" vs. "Merry Christmas"
  24. What I love most about Christmas? Family.

I tag everyone! :)

No comments: