This little guy is just like his Dad. Every time I turn around, he is into something he shouldn't be and I get this look:
It's the look that says, "Yes Mom, I know I shouldn't be playing with this. But I don't care. Oh, and don't try to scold me, because I'm too cute for that....see?" In this photo, Spencer was caught playing in Aunt Becky's room. What a character....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hahaha Is that a can of soup he is holding? hahah Becky has the weirdest things in her room!
Jon and I have been married for 7 years now. We are the proud parents of our three handsome little boys, Spencer, William, and Nicholas. Jon works for Wrigley and I try to keep up with the boys at home. We love our life together and can't wait to see what the future bring us!
1 comment:
hahaha Is that a can of soup he is holding? hahah Becky has the weirdest things in her room!
Post a Comment