Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Birthday!

I can't believe my little guy is already a year old! Where did all of the time go?? This has been such an amazing year for us. Spencer is such a joy! He has grown so much! I remember being amazed when I first saw him. He was such a little thing. Every little yawn and hand gesture he made was absolutely precious. We would sit around all day and just watch him. Now he is up and going all day every day. The only time he wants to held is when he is tired. He loves to be chased around the room! Jon and I love to scare him! Anytime he comes around a corner, there we are saying, "BAH!" He LOVES it! There is always a big smile and nervous laugh after being scared.

We celebrated our little guys birthday on the 1st this year. (his birthday is actually the 3rd) We did this mainly because of where we were having his party. Fun City. You see, every Monday night from 5-8 the time you show up is the amount you pay for a large one topping pizza. (So if you show up at 5:02 you pay $5.02 for the large pizza) This worked our very well for us considering we wanted all of our friends and family to be there to help us celebrate Spencer's first year. We had about 40 people show up! It was awesome! :)

Here are a few photos from our fun filled evening












I still can't believe he is a year old. My baby is very quickly becoming my toddler. I love being my little guy's Mom. I love that I get to stay at home with him every day and watch him figure this crazy life we have out. I'm excited to see what this next year will bring.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!!

No comments: