Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Easter this year was wonderful! We had Jon's parents up for the weekend and we are so glad they came! Spencer really enjoyed having everyone around. (being the center of attention is always fun.)

We were pretty excited for Easter this year. Last year, Spencer was only 6 weeks old, so we didn't really do much. This year we went all out! Spencer woke up and found his easter basket full of goodies, I made a GIANT roast for lunch/dinner, and we ended the day with an egg hunt. It was so much fun! Spencer loved the egg hunt. He would walk up to an egg, pick it up, shake it, then throw it as far as he could. It was adorable.




I love Easter. It's such a wonderful time to remember Christ and that He truly does live. I'm so grateful for this life. I have a fantastic husband and a happy, healthy little boy. What more could I ask for?

No comments: