Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I know I've fallen behind on my blogging, but honestly I haven't been able to find the energy. The Townsend family has been traveling like crazy for the past two months and I'm finally starting to feel like we are getting back into our daily routine. I'll try over the next few days to update everyone on all of our travels.

Anyways, I guess I'll start with Halloween.

Anyone who has spent any time around Spencer knows that he LOVES Curious George. So, naturally, that is what we decided to go with for Halloween this year. Spencer would be George and Dad would be the Man in the Yellow Hat....wrong-o! I pulled out the monkey outfit and my little man freaked. Big time. So we nixed the monkey and went with something a little bit more simple:







Spencer seemed to like being a cowboy. He would take his hat a wave it around while yelling, "Wee! Wee!" He even had a horse that Nana bought him a few months ago that he rode around. He would pick it up and say, "Whooooa!" It was very cute :)

I have more pictures, but for some reason I'm having trouble uploading them. If I can, I'll post them later.

No comments: