Bowling is such a "first date" thing to do. At least, that's kind of how I've always seen it. However, in the five years that Jon and I have been together, we had never once been bowling together until last night. Weird, right?? My sister was kind enough to take our kiddos for the evening so that we could go on date. Mondays at Fast Lanes is known as "Monday Madness" and they have bowling for 99 cents per game. Perfect!
| Jon is a much better bowler than I am |
| I have a tendency to throw gutters... |
| Jon thinks it's hilarious... |
| He even kicks his leg out! What a pro ;) |
| Trying my hardest to ignore my laughing husband |
| Handsome man! |
| Terrible bowling form |
| My one (and only, I might add) strike of the night! |
We figured out two things last night. Bowling is a whole lot of fun, and I'm terrible at it. Haha :) Jon destroyed me! Then again, I haven't been bowling in a very long time. I think I did fairly well...sort of. Anyways, this won't be the last time we go. Since Monday nights are so cheap, I think I see a few FHE bowling nights in the near future! I wonder how Spencer will do?
1 comment:
I'm so terrible at bowling!!! I'm lucky if I break a 100. But it is a lot of fun, regardless of my lack of skills :)
Post a Comment