A month or so ago, Jon and I were walking around Sams Club (a typical Saturday activity) and as we were leaving we noticed a booth had been set up by Portraits International. Normally when we see these booths we avert our eyes and try our best to act like the sales people aren't there. On this day the sales person happened to be the sweetest old lady ever and, of course, she saw my babies. She walked straight over to us and in the voice of a true grandma said, "Oh my goodness, your babies are so adorable! You have to do this..." and that's how she got us.
Now, she actually offered us a very good deal. We pay 25 dollars and we get a collage of the 4 best pictures plus any extra two sheets that we wanted. So we came back a few weeks later (on my birthday) and took the photos.It was so much fun and the boys did so well! I loved it.
Here are the four photos we chose:
 |
| They didn't have any costumes for me so I sort of stand out, but whatever. I still like it :) |
 |
| William at 6 months |
 |
| Spencer at 2 |
 |
My sweet family
I think they captured Spencer and William's personalities perfectly! |
1 comment:
Super cute! Love them!
Post a Comment