Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sunday Will Come


This past month has been an especially difficult one for me. It's hard to make sense of everything at times. Needless to say, I have spent a great deal of time on my knees praying to my Heavenly Father asking Him for comfort, understanding, and peace. I've seen this video on Mormon Messages many times before, but never has it struck me as it did today:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I have no words, but these quotes by President Monson echo the feelings in my heart,

“We laugh, we cry, we work, we play, we love, we live. And then we die. …

“And dead we would remain but for one Man and His mission, even Jesus of Nazareth. …

“With all my heart and the fervency of my soul, I lift up my voice in testimony as a special witness and declare that God does live. Jesus is His Son, the Only Begotten of the Father in the flesh. He is our Redeemer; He is our Mediator with the Father. He it was who died on the cross to atone for our sins. He became the firstfruits of the Resurrection. Because He died, all shall live again.”5
  
‘Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.’”3

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Sometimes times are hard. I feel like I stumble on my trials and tribulations and fall short. Then I feel like the trials remain for too long a time. One thing is for sure, life is to be enjoyed and not just endured. I tell myself that every day. You're awesome. Hang in there girlfriend!

Ryan and Ashley Campbell said...

Hang in there Kara. We love you guys!