Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January 2014

How has January already come and gone?! We have been chugging right along, trying to keep up with our three crazy kiddos. 2014 looks like it's going to be an exciting year. Here's what we've been up to so far:

Jon broke his elbow. Funny story. I'm training for a half marathon in April and I had been trying for forever to get Jon to start running with me. Well, he finally caved in and went on a run through Gulley Park with me. Halfway through the run he starts jumping over small fences, grabbing tree branches, and was pretty much just being a dumb boy. Anyways, he looks over at this city of Fayetteville trash can and immidiately I say, "Dont you even.... You will bust your butt."  So what does he do? He jumps. And promptly busts his butt. Or rather, his elbow. Moral of the story? Listen to your wife. PS I'm still looking for a running buddy. 


My niece McKenna was accepted into the Miss Teen Arkansas USA pageant! Mac was amazing! She was so confident and beautiful! I was a proud Aunt, let me tell you! She was also kind enough to sore me a ticket to the banquet with her Mom and her friend Molly. This is a pic of us at that event. Mac is the bombshell in the cream dress. Crazy gorgeous, right?


Nana and Grandpa went on a cruise to Mexico and brought back some noise makers!! Haha. Nicholas loves these things. 





I also had my first Moms Night Out since we moved back. As you can see, we went bowling! I am usually the worlds worst bowler and I actually stayed true to my title for the first few frames. But then about halfway through a flip switched and I was on fire! Haha I came in second of the group. Amanda beat me by one lousy point! I feel that right in the heart! ;) Paula was right behind me in third so we decided to take a top three pic. I also had to throw in a pic of my very pregnant sister in law, Lindsey. You would think that the belly would throw off her game, but not true! I think she has pregnancy steroids. In our settlers matches this girl wins the majority of the time. It kills me! It was such a fun night! We really have a great group of moms. 


As I am writing this we are having some pretty serious winter storms coming through , but luckily we got a few days of beautiful weather in January. Santa was awesome this last Christmas and brought  the boys their very own trampoline! (Or jumpoline as they call it) Their cousin Gabe comes over frequently and this is how they choose to spend their time. I love it! 

2 comments:

Ryan and Ashley Campbell said...

I can't believe Jon did that! Ryan is going to laugh when I tell him how it happened!

Ryan and Ashley Campbell said...

Ryan wants to know if Jon cried, lol. He's such a concerned friend, I know.