Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Spencer VS Mama's Flat Iron

and the winner is.....




Mama's Flat Iron.

I feel so bad for my little man! I usually keep Spencer in the bathroom with me while I get ready, and most of the time he behaves himself.
Not this time.
This time, he kept getting into everything. Opening and closing the cabinets, trying to climb into the tub, rolling out the toilet paper. On and on and on! Anyways, I try to keep all of my cords from my hair dyer and flat iron out of reach, but I guess I just didn't have it up high enough and when I turned my back there it goes. POW! right on top of Spencer's head. I panicked! This moment seemed to draw out forever, but I got it off of him and put some ice and Neosporin on it. Spencer was such a big boy! He hardly cried. (unlike his Mama who almost had a nervous breakdown.)
Luckily it isn't as bad at it looks. It's gone down quite a bit and hopefully won't leave any permanent marks.

2 comments:

Liz and Jared said...

Poor Spencer! And poor you, Kara! I would have almost had a nervous breakdown, too. I accidentally let Vivi roll of the couch a while back and she got a bump on her head. I'm glad he was brave and that it doesn't hurt him too much!

Ryan and Ashley Campbell said...

Poor Spencer!!!