Sunday, September 12, 2010

An amazing disovery!

Jon and I went to Fun City last night in Springdale for our friend's little boy's birthday party. After the party I wanted to go next door to Babies and Beyond to look around. Unfortunately, they were closed. So as I sat there looking through the window at all of their display stuff, cursing them for closing at 7, (really, who closes at 7:00 on a Friday??) I happened to look over at this:

The Bebe Bottle Sling



The Bebe Bottle Sling is designed to hang from any infant car seat handle while holding the baby bottle at the correct position for hands free bottle feeding. Not only will it help the parent, but it's a cute toy that can teach the baby how to hold the baby bottle on their own. Stop using bottle props or proppers that you don't want the infant to play with because you will be constantly repositioning the baby bottle. Use a baby bottle holder that the baby is encouraged to grab and play with because it helps them develop the hand eye coordination needed to feed themselves while entertaining the baby and helping the parent.

I am amazed! Whoever thought of this, is a genius. I totally plan on buying one of these before baby William makes his appearance.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

That's so cute that you're naming #2 William! I love it! I WISH we could figure out a name for our little girl!
Oh and the Bottle Swing totally looks brilliant!