Friday, August 27, 2010

Baby Boy Townsend (#2)

Here is Baby Boy Townsend #2. We haven't decided on a name yet, but I think we're making progress. Everything is moving along well. The doc says he is perfectly healthy. That's just what I like to hear :)


I love that his hands are up by his face! If you look closely you can see his little thumbs. The Doc said it looks like Baby #2 is giving up the "thumbs up." Almost like he's saying, "Everything's good in here Mom, no worries."




I am currently seeing Dr. Crownover in Siloam Springs.(awesome doctor, by the way) For those of you who don't know, Dr. Crownover is the only doctor in the NWA area who will perform VBACS. I met with him today and went over the pros and cons and he gave me the OK to have a trial of labor. I'm so excited! Everything is great with Baby #2 and if things keep going like this, he thinks I will have no problems with a VBAC.
Of course, there is that 1% chance that something will go wrong...he talked over what would happen in that instance and after a lot of thought and prayer on this issue, Jon and I still think a trial of labor is the right move for us. Obviously, if we get towards the end and we just don't think it's going to happen, we will have a c-section. The most important thing is that everyone is healthy and happy.



And, of course, here is the 20 week belly shot.

No comments: