I've made it to 36 weeks!
Time is really starting to go quickly now and before I know it, our new little bundle will be here.
My doctor is going to make me stop taking my meds at my next appointment (Friday the 17th-just before my 38th week starts)
I'm not too thrilled about that.
I stay fairly comfortable as long as I'm taking Procardia regularly.
Once it stops, I know it won't take long for Mr. William arrive.
I've been in denial about this for a while, but it's starting to really sink in.
Even while on Procardia, I've noticed some pretty significant changes in the last few days.
I'm still hoping that he will stay in until January, but it seems highly unlikely.
Jon is thrilled.
He has thought from the beginning that William would be a December baby.
Now he walks around with this, "I told you so" look on his face.
:)
Even Spencer seems to notice that things are changing.
He likes to come up to me, pat my belly and say, "baby" over and over again.
Then he gives the baby kisses. :)
It's adorable!
Hopefully, I won't have any other news before my doctor's appointment.
If I do, I'll make a post, so keep an eye out :)
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's adorable. Spencer will have a little brother in no time. How exciting! I'm thinking of you and am hoping all will go well. It would be so neat to meet William if we make it for Christmas! Take care of yourself and make sure that you delegate all your tasks to someone else. :) You need your rest!
Post a Comment