Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Photos

Townsend Family November 29th 2010

I really like that you can't see my belly in this one :) I'm not sure why I decided to have family photos taken while 35 weeks pregnant, but I'm glad I did.

Spencer does not smile on command. This makes picture taking sort of difficult. Thankfully, there was a dog chasing a bunch of squirrels around Old Main lawn so we managed to get a few smiles.

I love this photo! Spencer's face cracks me up but I must admit, I wish I wasn't packing on the pregnancy weight.

I love my little man's smile! ( I guess my "big man" has a good one too...)

Thank you to Aubrey Hammer for taking these photos! If you are in the NWA area and need some family or newborn pictures, this is the lady to speak to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture where he is holding your hands too!