Jon and I are getting ready to celebrate our 4th anniversary tomorrow
(yikes! I can't believe it's been 4 years already!)
and Aunt B, being the sweet person she is, has offered to babysit for us.
Here is what a typical evening is like with Aunt B and Spencer:
I'm so glad that we live in an area where Spencer can play with his aunts, uncles, and cousins on a regular basis.
I grew up surrounded by family and let me tell you, those are some of my very best memories!
I think back on all of those times when my cousins and I got into trouble (for doing some of the most random and silly things imaginable. Like being dragged behind a bike while tied to a rope that lead to me breaking my ankle...)
and all I can do is smile and shake my head.
I love living in a place where I am surrounded by family.
I hope that my children will be able to look back on their childhood and feel the same love (and sometimes embarrassment) that I do.
1 comment:
Spencer cracked us up! Great video!
Post a Comment