Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Happenings

March has been a very busy month so far. 
The very first day of the month was spent in the Doctor's office with Spencer.
He had been feverish the last few days of February and we couldn't seem to get it to stay away.

His doctor gave us some anti nausea medicine that we gave him along with some ibuprofen.
It seemed to do the trick.
After a nice nap with Dad when we got home, he started feeling better.


The illness passed just in time. 
On March 3rd, our sweet Spencer turned 2! 
I still can't believe two years have passed since that wonderful/terrifying day he came into our world. It was one of the best days of my life and I'm so grateful Heavenly Father blessed us with his sweet soul.


For his birthday present from Mom and Dad, we decided to take him to Build a Bear.
He seemed to really enjoy himself, but wasn't really interested in the building process. 
He just wanted the bear. :)
We named him Two-sie

Friday night we had his birthday party at Fun City.
It was such a fun night! 
All of his little friends came and we all sat around and chit chatted while the kids played in the Gym area. 
It was great to have everyone together!


We were quite the group! 

A few days later, Rhea Lana's came to Bentonville for Spring.
Can I just say how much I love Rhea Lanas? 
A lot!
I went with $40 and this is what I came out with:


In this photo there are 2 pants, 7 shirts, 1 jacket, and a vest for William. 8 shirts, 1 pant, 1 pair of shoes, and a sweater for Spencer. Plus, a little play gym for William.
All of this, for $40!
You may now be amazed.
The best part is that the majority of these clothes are Children's Place and Calvin Klein. 
I was in shopping heaven!
Next time Rhea Lanas rolls into town, I'm going to be prepared with a little savings program I am making for myself to support this recent addiction. 


This play gym is William's favorite purchase. 
He is so entertained by all of the colors and the toys I hang from it. 
I tried to load a video of him "talking" but for some reason, it won't load.


I love this little boy so much! 
He is really starting to talk and smile a lot now.
Sometimes I think he's about to laugh, but he hasn't quite gotten there yet. 
I wish I had better photos of his smiles, but I never have my camera close at hand when he starts.
Thankfully I do have my phone, so at least I've been able to capture a few photos. Even if they aren't the best quality. 

No comments: