Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Evenings

It's been a while since I've updated our blog. Summer is here and we've been out enjoying it, so I haven't really paid much attention to our computer. 
This last week, we've been spent quite a bit of time at the Bentonville splash park. Spencer loves the water as long as he has someone to  play with him. If we go by ourselves, he will splash in the puddles but avoids the fountains. I've noticed that he is a people watcher. He loves to watch the other kids play. 
William is really starting to enjoy the water as well. I hold him over the puddles and he immediately reaches for the water. :) I look forward to next summer when both of my boys will be able to play with each other.
William and Mama

Notice the panda in Spencer's hand? We bought him Kung Fu Panda a few weeks ago and he has become obsessed. Everywhere we go, he somehow manages to find something Kung Fu related. He gets so excited and we usually end up having to drag him away.

During the day it's been getting up to about 90-95 degrees, but in the evening it's usually about 80 so we've been making use of our sidewalk chalk. It's so nice to sit outside and just enjoy the quiet evening with my family.


No comments: