Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Happenings


So much time has passed since I last updated! So much has been going on, I'm not sure where to start.
First of all, Jon and I moved into a new house. We had to switch wards, which was sad, but we love our new ward so far. This house has a lot more space and a great backyard which Spencer loves :) All in all, it's been a very good move for us.
Front of house

Living Room from Kitchen

Living Room from Entry
Loving the backyard


William is becoming such a big boy! He's learning so much and time is just flying by! For the longest time he was such a quiet little thing. Up until recently he has been my observer. He just sat and watched. Now he's finally found his voice and has become quite the chatter box. He has also started doing this face...I'm not sure how to describe it. He breathes in through his nose and wrinkles his face at the same time. I'm not very good at explaining it, but it's very cute. Luckily I got it on camera :

 
William has also really become a big fan of his walker. He's been using it for the last month and half or so but just this last week he has become a lot more balanced and is trying to take steps on his own. Walking isn't too far away!  Here he is with his cousin Natalie :


 
The other day we took the kiddos to Chuck E Cheese with some of our other friends. They really seemed to enjoy themselves. William was in awe of all of the lights and sounds and Spencer went game crazy. His favorite ride/game was the horse race. He must have ridden it a dozen times at least! 

William staring at Chuck E Cheese
Spencer wasn't sure about the Chuck E Cheese mascot. He kept looking at him like he was thinking, "You better stay over there you overgrown mouse..."

Once William got over how loud it was, he relaxed and started enjoying himself.

Spencer kept trying to teach William how to climb up. He almost did it at one point, but it's still just a little too high for him.


Spencer loved this slide!


No comments: