December 22, 2010:
William Thomas Townsend was born in Siloam Springs Arkansas at 6:47 AM.
My sweet William came into the world with a healthy set of lungs and the most perfectly round head you've ever seen :) Since the very first day he has been so good natured and easy going. He loves being around people and always has a smile ready to share with the ladies :) haha. He is such a joy and blessing to our family. I remember when I was pregnant with him, I was so nervous about sharing my time and love with this new little member of our family. I loved Spencer so much and I was worried that somehow I just couldn't love another baby the same way. The second I laid eyes on that beautiful baby boy, all of those worries vanished. I think my heart grew two sizes that day. I feel so blessed to have these boys in life. Sometimes it feels like my heart will just burst!
 |
| My beautiful baby boy |
 |
| "What's with all the singing?" |
 |
| He didn't really know what to make everything |
 |
| The singing may have been weird, but the cake is good :) |
 |
| What a mess! |
 |
| Our happy family |
No comments:
Post a Comment