Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Decking our halls 2012

Right before we left for Thanksgiving the boys and I set up a few of our Christmas decorations.
This is my favorite time of year. Our decorations may not be very fancy or put together, but I love them! I would love to be able to have a beautiful tree with lots of pretty ornaments but I figure that the day where I get my "grown up" tree will come all too soon and I will wish for the days that i had my cheap Walmart tree.
I think my favorite part of our tree is the topper. Growing up, my family had a beautiful angel we put on top of our tree. I've been looking for something similar for years, but I just can't find anything. So last year Nana brought up these reindeer headbands. Somehow it ended up on top of the tree and now that is the only thing that seems to fit. :)
This holiday season has been so fun! Spencer is really into the celebrations. Trick or treating was a huge success, decorating the jello man for thanksgiving was an obsession for weeks, and now all he can talk about the the Captain America bike that Santa has to bring him. All William really cares about are the lights. The first thing he does when he wakes up is turn on the tree. I love it :)
This Christmas is going to be amazing!

1 comment:

Ryan and Ashley Campbell said...

Ryan actually helped me this year with the decorations without grumbling or sighing at all! lol! I love the reindeer antlers! We have a really pathetic little star that you can barely see on top of our tree.