Oh my goodness, I forgot how much I love having a newborn around! Nicholas is such a sweet addition to our family. He is SUCH a good baby. He eats like a champ and sleeps even better. His internal clock is set for every 3 hours. Like clockwork he wakes up, eats for 15-20 minutes, then goes right back to sleep. The only time he really cries is when he has a dirty diaper. He likes to be clean. He is also the most expressive baby I've ever seen. He makes the funniest faces when he sleeps and is the most smily baby ever. I know they say newborns don't really smile, but I swear to you, Nicholas does and I love it.
Spencer and William are adjusting beautifully to having a baby in the house. For the first few days Spencer wasn't all that interested in holding or touching Nicholas. He was satisfied with watching. We had a friend of ours visit us in the hospital and she brought her little girl with her to meet Nicholas. Well the little girl reached out to pet his head and Spencer kind of glared at her and said, "We don't touch baby Nicholas." haha. He is very protective.
William, on the other hand, couldn't hug or kiss him enough. He LOVES his baby! Every time I sit to nurse, William comes running up with his arms out asking, "My baby? My baby?"
Luckily, after a few days, Spencer warmed up and now he loves holding his brother.
I love seeing all of my boys together. I am so blessed. Having 3 boys, I'm sure, will make life hectic at times but right now all I can feel is gratitude to my Heavenly Father for sending me these sweet souls.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
those are the best pictures! I love seeing all your boys together. Makes my overemotional pregnant heart melt :)
Love this post, Kara! What a blessing to have all those boys! Too precious seeing all of them together!
Post a Comment