Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Haircuts

Well, I finally caved and gave Spencer a haircut. It was getting horribly long and I just couldn't take it any longer. I put on a movie, gave him a treat, and got to work. It was my very first time cutting hair and I have to say, I don't think it turned out too bad. Obviously it's not perfect, but he looks normal so I'm chalking it up as a success.
By the way, this was also the first time he let anyone touch his head without freaking out. He told me, "Mom, just use the scissors not the loud thing and I won't freak out." (he's not a big fan of electric razors)
And he was true to his word. He didn't flip out once. As a bonus, I even trimmed up Williams hair. He sat in my lap while we watched his show and didn't seem to care at all about what I was doing.
I'm just glad I don't have to worry about girl hair. If I screw up too much on my boys, I can always buzz them :)



2 comments:

The Lady of the House said...

They look so adorable! I cut the hair of all my men now and have been for the past two years. I had great teachers, so I'm at an advantage. But I youtube'd how to cut little girls' hair, so I'm sure you can do that too! Eventually, they will get used to the clippers. Owen hated them - almost a year and now he will tolerate them.

Ryan and Ashley Campbell said...

I'm impressed!