So, a few weeks ago we went to the New Orleans Zoo for the first time since we moved here. Jon's work had an "unofficial engagement meeting" so that all of the families could meet. I have to say, it was a lot of fun. Super hot and humid, but fun.
Jon and some his Wrigley team members. I think there were two or three others that weren't able to make it.
The boys had some binoculars that Nana gave them, and they had a blast using them. Spencer kept saying they were on a safari :)
Baby gators!! William thought he was a big man for getting in that tube. I have to give him props. I refused. So gross!
Believe it or not, this guy is not albino. They say that they are born with a recessive allele which causes a reduction in all skin pigmentation, not just melanin which would make them albino. Fascinating!
This was taken about 10 seconds after we pulled out of our parking space. They both fell asleep holding their maps. It was such a fun and adventurous day! The boys loved seeing all of the animals and I really enjoyed meeting Jon's boss and co-workers. I hope there are more activities like this in our future!




















1 comment:
I love those binoculars! On a safari, how cute is that!
Post a Comment