Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hotels

I love hotels! I know that may be weird but I really, really do. I love everything about hotels. I love walking into the lobby. I love that my key is a card. I love that the room is always clean when I walk through the door. I love the showers. I can take really long showers and the hot water NEVER runs out! I love the fresh sheets. (the sheets are always really tight, and I LOVE that) Most of all, I love that I can throw the pillows, towels, and blankets on the floor, leave for an hour, come back, and everything is right back in it's place. It's like magic and it's wonderful!!

Anyways, as you have probably guessed, Jon and I are staying in a hotel this weekend. We are in Bryson City, North Carolina visiting my Mema and Aunt Brenda. (My Aunt's wedding was today) We are staying at the Sleep Inn. It's definitely not the best hotel in the world. The pictures on the wall are dated, the bedspread is not exactly beautiful, and we only have a shower. (no tub) But I still am loving being here. Call me crazy, but I would live in a hotel for the rest of my life if I could. (not THIS hotel, but you get the idea...)



Here's a photo of Jonboy in our room. Like I said before, it's not the best hotel...but I love it nonetheless. Especially since I have my boys with me. :)

No comments: