My doctor has kept my due date at Jan 10th ("to ensure a good and long gestational period") which actually puts me at 32 weeks, but he has told me to expect the first week in January which puts me at 33 weeks.
So here I am at 33 *ish* weeks :)
I go in this Friday for a check up, so we will get to see how Mr. William is progressing.
So far, I have been blessed with a very easy pregnancy. (Night and day from my last.)
Now that I'm nearing the end, things are getting a little bit more difficult.
I seem to have a lot of lower back pain but other than that, I'm still pretty comfortable.
It's getting really difficult to fall asleep at night due to all of his movement every time I hold still for more than 5 minutes.
William seems to be a pretty powerful kicker :)
He doesn't look to be very low, but that is where I feel the majority of his movements.
My bladder isn't too thrilled about that.
I'm very grateful for how easy this has been.
Especially since I have a very active toddler that I have to try to keep pace with everyday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment