Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

There is something about Christmas that touches me.
From Thanksgiving on, there is a Spirit to be felt.
It's warm and comforting.
This year I am going to attempt to share that feeling I have with my friends and family by sending out a family Christmas Card.
Since I've never actually sent out a Christmas card before, I didn't really know where to look.
Have you taken a peek at Shutterfly recently?
They have the best cards around and I just can't seem to choose only one.

Here are my top choices:




You know what the best part about Shutterfly is?
If you are a blogger, you can receive 50 free holiday cards by clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Isn't it great??

They have tons of other really cool stuff at their site.
Like calendars: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars
Mugs: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
and, of course, Christmas cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
If you haven't been able to tell, I have been totally converted.


I'm going to love personalizing our family card :)
I haven't decided if we will include a small message with the card or not.
A lot has happened in 2010 and with a new baby on the way, 2011 is looking to be just as eventful.
Now all I need are the pictures to go into the card.
Luckily, my good friend Aubrey Hammer will be taking care of this for me.
She will be taking the photos we will be using in our cards on the 29th.
These will be our first "offical" family photos, and I couldn't be more excited!