My Hubs is a super handy guy to have around. The other day I was looking around on Pinterest when I came across this DIY kid table that attaches to your window sill. Ive been wanting the boys to have their own table for a while now. Our table is counter height and it has suede seats. We have had issues with William climbing on top of the table and both of them spill their drinks on the suede at least once a day. So after looking at it, I asked Jon if he would be interested in building it. Luckily he is as nice as he is handy. We went to Lowes and spent 20 bucks on the lumber it would take to build it. It took one afternoon and a little bit of paint, but I think it turned out great.
This is what we got when we were done:
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love the table! I fortunately found one on Craigslist for a steal,so Ryan got out of making one this time :)
Post a Comment