Can you believe that Spencer is four years old? Because I can't! Four! Do you realize this means he will be in kindergarten next fall? Holy smokes, time flies!
Anyways, he turned four and we had a great celebration. His birthday is March 3rd and that just happened to be the weekend we chose to bless Nicholas. It worked out nicely. Jon's Mom and Dad were able to make it down along with my sister Charis and her family and LeAnn and her family. Saturday night we had cake for Spencer (made by charis) and then Sunday morning we blessed Nicholas. It was so nice to spend time with everyone and to celebrate two very important little boys :)
Spencer insisted that he have a Jake and the Neverland Pirates party. He wanted jake cups and plates, jake presents, and even a jake happy birthday banner. He is really into Peter Pan and Captain Hook right now. Every now and then I'll hear him call William a codfish or I'll catch him using a little flashlight to find his shadow. :) It's adorable.
I love and hate that my boy is growing up. I love to see him turn into this intelligent, caring, and imaginative little boy, but I have to admit that, at times, I miss the baby he used to be.
Anyways, here are a few pics from that weekend. We had a blast!
Friday, March 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment