Sunday, May 5, 2013

Busy, busy, busy!

Us Townsend folk have been pretty busy as of late. The funny thing is that I couldn't really tell you what we've been busy with. We're just...busy.
Aunt B came to visit, Spencer has been studying his letters and has learned how to write his name all by himself, William is finally starting to speak up, (I always knew he had a larger vocabulary than he was letting on) Nicholas is growing like a weed and is starting to show his fun little personality, Jon has been busy with work and is really loving his job, and I've decided to take up running. (Nothing big, just the couch to 10k program) My first race is a color run next Saturday. I'm running with a friend of mine so it should be pretty fun.
Well, that's a pretty good sum up of our lives the last few weeks. Here are a few pics:





















No comments: