Jon and I are trying (again) to do FHE every Monday night. Tonight we decided to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather we've been having! The Promenade was the perfect place for us :)
 |
| Dad and Spencer resting on the curb |
 |
| Spence LOVED the water fountain! He kept calling it a "Rink" (a.k.a. Drink) |
 |
| William had a great time in his stroller :) |
 |
| Spencer and Mama |
We didn't do a whole lot tonight. For the most part, we just walked around, but it was great to spend the time together as a family. Spencer and Jon are adorable together. They feed off of each other's energy and it's hilarious to watch them run around together. William and I are on the same pace :) Slow and steady. We enjoy watching the crazier Townsend's run around. I love my crazy happy little family.
1 comment:
Those pictures are all so cute! That's pretty impressive for every picture you have up of your infant and toddler they are smiling :)
Post a Comment