I think we are headed in the right direction with this whole potty training thing. Yesterday, Spencer kept asking to go "poo" (aka: potty) and would take his diaper off and sit on his potty. He didn't actually use it, but he did toot on it. haha :) He smiled real big after that and said, "I did it!"
 |
| You can tell he really wants to be a big boy. He always wants us to "see?" what he's doing. :) |
 |
| He let me take one picture but then he told me to "Go!" haha |
This week has been sort of hectic, so we haven't really been able to stay at home and focus on getting him potty trained like I wanted, but hopefully next week we will be able to start him in his "big boy underwear." Yikes! I still can't believe he is old enough to do this. Two seconds ago he was William's age, now he's talking, and trying to go in the potty, and just being an all around big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment