Yesterday Jon and I took the boys to the Red and White game. It was William's very first Razorback event! He did so well the entire time! The yelling didn't phase him at all. Spencer was a little nervous at first, but by the time we left he was cheering and waving to the mascots.
 |
| We forgot to grab Spencer's sunglasses! We really needed them this day :) |
 |
| Little William is the most chill baby in the world. He was like this the whole time! |
We had a lot of fun, but the first 30 minutes or so the boys took a little snooze.
 |
| Dad was kind enough to give up his hat so Spence could have a little shade |
 |
| Sleepyhead |
Since the Red and White game is free we could sit where ever we wanted. Naturally we sat pretty close to the front :) It was strange to be so close. Normally Jon and I sit way up in the nosebleeds. I think I prefer the lower deck :)
It was such a fun day! We even got to see Tusk when we were there! (actually he's Tusk III, but who really cares, right? )
1 comment:
I remember going to a football game when Spencer was a baby, and as soon as we started calling the hogs, he started freaking out. Poor Spencer! It was also cold and drizzly. I'm glad he had a better time!
Post a Comment